Our themes and Months
Hover the mouse over these circles to reveal our themes and months available…
Wild West in July - as we are experiencing a chilly winter here in melbourne we like to add some heat and excitement by looking back at the Wild West.
Dust off your loudest Hawaiian shirt, grab your grass skirt, and shake ya tata's at the Schnitzel n Tits Tiki Bar at our Luau Party in August!
Love the smell of Schnitzel in the evening! We never know what quite to expect when we chuck some military gear on our Mega Babes in September.
Here at Schnitzel n Tits we work extremely hard to give our friends and fans the best experience possible for all their Birthday Party, Bucks or hens and social events. So we put a lot of time and energy into our show. This is focused mainly around our themes to match months.
When we deliver a theme we adjust the whole night around it, then run it for that Month.
- Branding and marketing
- Decorations around the Venue
- MC/Host in Character
- DJ spinning tunes and samples to suit.
- Variety act presenting this theme
- Waitresses in matching outfits to later come off
- games, quizzes and activities to suit
- Performances to deliver amazing and exciting shows to lift the experience
Sometimes the themes is a good fit for the months and makes perfect sense such as…
- Beach Party In January because this is a time when Melbournians tend to really embrace beach culture.
- Schnitzel Wars in May – With the international “Star Wars Day” Being May the 4th we found it quite fitting to celebrate Star wars for the whole of May.
- Oktoberfest in October. Well this is self explanatory.
- Friday Night Frights in November is our spin on Halloween and Day of the Dead type events.
- Christmas in December. Not really just December but to really embrace the whole silly season and give social groups and especially work groups and opportunity to let down their hair and celebrate this time of year.
Often the themes are really there to brighten up the mood of the colder months…
- Wild West in July – as we are experiencing a chilly winter here in melbourne we like to add some heat and excitement by looking back at the Wild West.
- Luau in August, so just for one night you can take yourself out off this cold winter in Melbourne and dream of a Sunny warm holiday in Hawaii.
Other themes we have embraced to respect the culture and importance of Trends, history and fashion of our industry and the female influence in our community.
- Classics in March – with Schnitzel n Tits having its Business Plan Based around Burlesque, Cabaret and the art of Striptease, so we feel it’s important to reflect on the Classics.
- Come Fly With Me in February, a common and exciting fantasy for anyone who has boarded a flight. The air hostess in all its glory.
- Sail The High Seas in April, another look at a classic from a similar era to the burlesque we look traveling sailor men and the iconic tattoos to remember their girls back home.
- Mega Babes in September, who doesn’t want to celebrate the feminine legends of comic books and the silver screen such as Wonder Woman and Supergirl. And of course the modern heroes like Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) and The Bride (Kill Bill)
And of course taking the time out to celebrate the birth of our business and passion that is Schnitzel n Tits
- Birthday in June – Our business tends to be quiet around the months of June and this is when our minds begin to wander and come up with new ideas. The creators of Big Boys Club spent time in June back in 2009 to re launch a classic and bring it back to glory.